If you’ve been looking for a solution to misalignment, but don’t want to rely on metal braces, then give us a call! We can actually address an uneven smile with a series of clear plastic aligners. Correcting uneven smiles not only improves your appearance, but can have a positive impact on your oral health as well.
Try Our Quiz on Invisalign and Misalignment
- True or False: Many factors can lead to misalignment.
- True or False: Poor alignment can lead to oral health issues.
- True or False: We can use Invisalign to correct your smile.
- True or False: Aligners can help teens and adults.
- True. Misalignment can occur due to issues with the eruption of your teeth or the development of your jaw, as well as thumb sucking or prolonged bottle use as a young child. Tooth loss or injury to the face or jaw can also lead to issues with your smile’s alignment. Whatever the cause, orthodontic treatment can be used to correct the issue.
- True. We always recommend patients with an uneven smile seek treatment, as misalignment is often linked to a greater risk of TMJ disorder and bruxism as a result of the pressure on the jaw joints. In addition, since overlapping and crowded teeth make brushing and flossing difficult, the risk of tooth decay and gum disease increases.
- True. Instead of metal braces, we provide a series of clear plastic aligners. Practically invisible when worn, these aligners can reposition the teeth and improve your smile’s alignment.
- True. Treatment isn’t just limited to adults. We can help teens and have prescribed the aligners for children as young as age seven. If you have any questions about Invisalign or treating misalignment, then please contact our office today.
Would You Like More Information on Invisalign?
Dr. Calcagno and our team can use clear plastic aligners to correct your smile. For more information about our treatments, from Invisalign braces to dental implants, contact our team today. Schedule a consultation by calling Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry in Rochester, MN, today at (507) 281-3659.