If you have stained teeth, don’t go through life hiding your smile. Instead, talk to your dentist about a cosmetic solution. Using cosmetic dentistry, we can target and either remove discoloration or mask it with a lifelike restoration. Are you looking for professional whitening?
Ready for Teeth Whitening? Try Our Quiz!
- True or False: You can brighten your smile from home.
- True or False: We can mask permanent stains with bonding or veneers.
- True or False: Preventive dentistry can help your smile stay bright.
- True or False: We have a free cosmetic consultation.
- True. First, you come to the office for an initial treatment. Afterward, we send you home with a set of plastic trays and a bleaching gel. From home, you fill the trays with gel and wear them for between one and two hours a day, depending on the dentist’s recommendation. After a week to ten days you will return to the office for a final treatment. You can keep the trays and any remaining gel for future touch ups!
- True. Should you have permanent stains, also known as intrinsic stains, we may recommend a restoration. We can use dental bonding to mask them or place a lifelike restoration called a veneer. Both options completely alter the appearance of your teeth. Veneers in particular can address multiple issues with the shade and shape of your teeth.
- True. Following treatment, preventive care can help reduce the severity of stains down the road. You can brush and floss to reduce the amount of plaque that accumulates on your teeth. Every six months, you can undergo a cleaning to help your teeth stain bright!
- True. During this free visit, we will discuss your goals and examine your smile to find which treatments will best address your cosmetic issues!
Looking for a Brighter Smile?
We can help you enjoy a brighter smile with professional teeth whitening. For more information about our treatments, from Invisalign braces to dental implants, contact our team today. Schedule a consultation by calling Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry in Rochester, MN, today at (507) 281-3659.