Cosmetic dentistry allows us to improve the beauty of a patient’s teeth. We can address discoloration or even repair a damaged smile. To get started, patients can sign up for a free cosmetic consultation, during which we examine your smile and discuss your goals before recommending the most appropriate treatments. What treatments do we offer?
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Quiz
- True or False: We can offer professional teeth whitening.
- True or False: Veneers address a number of different concerns.
- True or False: Bonding can fix a tooth in one visit.
- True or False: We can create a lifelike crown in one visit.
- True. With a set of clear plastic aligners and a bleaching gel, you can help brighten your smile by multiple shades from home. You can even keep the trays and the remaining gel for future touch ups. Our system can also reduce the risk of sensitivity after use.
- True. Veneers are very thin restorations made from porcelain. They are placed onto the front of the teeth, completely altering your smile’s appearance. We can use them to mask teeth stains, address gaps between your teeth, improve the appearance of minor misalignment, and even fix malformed or damaged teeth.
- True. Dental bonding involves applying the same composite resin we use for tooth-colored fillings to repair chips and other minor esthetic and restorative concerns. We can use this procedure to repair chipped teeth, close gaps between teeth, and mask discoloration in a single visit.
- True. We can use a natural looking ceramic crown to address serious damage and a host of cosmetic concerns. We can actually create and place the crown in a single visit using the CEREC system, which employs CAD/CAM technology to create custom crowns. The completed restoration will blend seamlessly with your smile.
Interested in Cosmetic Dentistry?
If you would like to obtain a more beautiful smile then give us a call! For more information about our treatments, from Invisalign braces to dental implants, contact our team today. Schedule a consultation by calling Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry in Rochester, MN, today at (507) 281-3659.