What is cosmetic dentistry? This term refers to procedures designed to improve the beauty of your teeth, from erasing discoloration to reshaping teeth. We have an array of options available to help you enjoy a more attractive smile. What benefits do our cosmic procedures offer? How does one get started on the journey towards a more esthetically pleasing smile?
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
- We can Brighten Teeth: When teeth become stained, we can provide a solution. Our whitening procedure combines in-office and at-home procedures, removing both extrinsic discoloration and minor intrinsic discoloration. If you have stains severe enough that whitening is not enough, we can discuss masking them with lifelike restorations.
- We can Repair Damaged Teeth: When a tooth becomes cracked, chipped, or broken, we can repair it with natural looking restorations. For example, in one visit we can place a custom ceramic dental crown. We can also use veneers, which over the front of the teeth, or bonding, the same composite resin we use for fillings, to address damaged teeth.
- You can Enjoy a More Even Smile: If you have crooked, crowded, or overlapping teeth, then we can provide a solution with Invisalign. Instead of metal braces, we employ a series of clear plastic aligners to correct misalignment. Patients of all ages, including children, teens, and adults, can benefit from clear aligners.
- You can Avoid Further Oral Health Complications: When you repair a damaged tooth, you also prevent the onset of decay and infection. You can then safeguard your smile against further complications.
- We Offer a Free Consultation: During this visit, we will discuss your goals and hopes for your smile. We will also look at your teeth to decide which procedure or procedures will best improve the beauty of your smile.
Interested in Cosmetic Dentistry?
You can start your journey to a beautiful new smile with a free cosmetic consultation! For more information about our treatments, from Invisalign braces to dental implants, contact our team today. Schedule a consultation by calling Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry in Rochester, MN, today at (507) 281-3659.