At Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we like to highlight all the fun and exciting activities taking place in our community. There is so much for you and your family to enjoy. In addition, if you’re interested in heading out with a brighter smile, then talk to us. We have an array of cosmetic dental procedures to help brighten smiles.
Rochester, MN Community Events
- Robin Hood: The Minnesota Conservancy for the Arts will be performing Robin Hood on April 28th and 29th. Admission is $5. Enjoy this family friendly theatrical performance!
- Scheels Fish Fest: Chester Woods Park will be hosting the Scheels Fish Fest on Saturday Aril 29th and April 30th from 9:30am until 4pm. The staff pf Chester Park will set up their booth for the festival at the Scheels Sporting Goods parking lot at the Apache Mall.
- Butterfly Gardens: The Whitewater State Park will be hosting the “Make a Prairie Butterfly Garden” on Saturday, April 29th from 1pm until 3pm. Minnesota naturalist Joel Dunette will be instructing participants on how to make their own mini prairie for butterflies, as well as the importance of our natural prairies. There will be free butterfly weed seedlings made available afterward. The event is free and open to everyone!
- Roller Derby: The MedCity Mafia Roller Derby 2017 Home Opener will be held on Saturday April 29th at 7pm. Doors open at 6pm. Admission is $10 for adults ($12 at the door), Kids 7-12 and seniors $7 ($8 at the door), and kids under age five are free!
- The Jungle Book: Children’s Dance Theatre will be performing The Jungle Book at the Rochester Civic Theatre on Friday April 28th at 7pm, Saturday April 29th at 2pm and 7pm, and Sunday April 30th at 2pm.
Ready to See Your Dentist?
You can schedule a visit today, including a free cosmetic consultation, to discuss ways to enjoy a brighter smile! For more information about our treatments, from Invisalign braces to dental implants, contact our team today. Schedule a consultation by calling Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry in Rochester, MN, today at (507) 281-3659.