Do you wish you had a more beautiful smile? Often, we speak with patients that have the same wish, but discoloration, gaps, and other esthetic issues stand in their way. Instead of using multiple procedures, can often use just one to completely transform the smile. Can anyone wear porcelain veneers? How are veneers made?
Try Our Quiz on Dental Veneers
- True or False: We can perform a free cosmetic consultation.
- True or False: We will take digital impressions of your smile.
- True or False: Each veneer is custom-made.
- True or False: We can use them to address multiple cosmetic issues.
- True. During this free exam, we will look at your smile to assess the cause and severity of your cosmetic concerns. Then, we will discuss your smile goals. From there, we can decide which procedures will be best for improving your smile’s beauty.
- True. First, we will prepare the teeth, which involves removing a thin layer of enamel. We will then take digital impressions of the teeth. Since we use intraoral cameras, there is no need for sticky material to bite on. We can create a 3D model using the images gathered of your teeth.
- True. Using the materials gathered, we can then design and fabricate the veneers. They will be made from porcelain, a lifelike material that reflects light in a similar manner as enamel. In addition, the material is also strong and stain-resistant.
- True. Once placed, they can reshape malformed or damaged teeth. They can also mask teeth stains and close any gaps between the teeth. Finally, we can also correct the appearance of minor misalignment. If you have any questions or if you would like to learn more about our cosmetic procedures then please contact our office today.
Interested in Dental Veneers?
We can employ lifelike dental restorations to improve the beauty of your smile. For more information about our treatments, from Invisalign braces to dental implants, contact our team today. Schedule a consultation by calling Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry in Rochester, MN, today at (507) 281-3659.