Spring time is here! With the warmer weather comes increased opportunities to meet with friends and family, socializing and enjoying the sunnier days. If you would like to greet spring with a brighter smile, we can help. Using cosmetic dentistry, we can brighten your smile.
Try Our Quiz on Brightening Smiles
- True or False: Teeth whitening can remove discoloration.
- True or False: Veneers can mask teeth stains.
- True or False: Bonding is a cost-effective option for hiding discoloration.
- True or False: Moving forward, your daily habits can help your teeth stay bright.
- True. In most cases, we can use our home-based whitening system to remove discoloration. After an initial office treatment, we will send you home with bleaching gel and a set of trays. For one to two weeks, you will wear the gel-filled trays for between one and two hours daily. In many cases, your teeth can be brightened by multiple shades.
- True. If you have serious discoloration that cannot be addressed with traditional whitening, we can mask the stains. By placing a veneer over the front of your teeth we can provide a lifelike solution to stained teeth. In addition, veneers can close gaps between teeth, reshape teeth, and even correct the appearance of minor misalignment.
- True. If you need a more cost-effective solution, we can combine veneers and bonding. For the front facing teeth, we use veneers. For the teeth on the sides and back of the mouth, we mask stains with dental bonding, using the same material we use for fillings.
- True. By cutting back on foods and drinks with dark pigments, as well as brushing and flossing daily, you can help reduce the severity of future teeth stains. We also recommend seeing the dentist twice a year for cleanings. In addition, if you use our whitening system you can keep your trays and remaining gel for future touch-ups.
Would You Like to Learn More About Brightening Smiles?
Our team can help you obtain a brighter smile with cosmetic dentistry. Schedule a consultation by calling Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry in Rochester, MN, today at (507) 281-3659.