Looking for activities or you and the family this month? At Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we enjoy highlighting fun community events in our dental blog. We also want to remind you that we provide treatment for patients of all ages, from children to seniors. Be sure to schedule your next checkup and cleaning!
March Community Events
- PJ Jazzboree: The Minnesota Conservatory for the Arts will be hosting a Pajama Jazzboree on Tuesday, March 14th at 6:30pm. Admission is free.
- Owl Calling: Whitewater State Park will be hosting the H.O.P. into the Park event, Owl Calling. H.O.P. stands for Healthy Older People. The program allows older people to gather, socialize, and learn about nature. The night begins with coffee and refreshments by the bird feeding windows. Next, there will be a presentation about the evening’s subject. You can call 507-932-3007 for more details.
- Storytime: ABC and Toy Zone at the Miracle Mile Shopping Center will be hosting Storytime on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 10:30am. You can call 507-286-8440 for more details.
- Sweet Treats: Quarry Hill will be hosting a special event for children ages four and five. Parents or guardians will need to be present. The event involves visiting the nature center to see how maple syrup is harvested. There will also be fun crafts. The event takes place on Thursday, March 16th from 3:30pm until 5pm. Admission is $15 per pair, but only $12 for members.
- The Drowsy Chaperone Book: The Rochester Civic Theatre will be presenting The Drowsy Chaperone Book (book by Bob Martin and Don McKeller. Music and Lyrics by Lisa Lambert and Greg Morrison) March 17th through April 9th. The show is appropriate for ages three and up. Since its 2006 debut, the show has won five Tony Awards and seven Drama Desk Awards.
Schedule an Appointment
Give our team a call if you would like to enjoy a healthier and more attractive smile. We can decide which treatment options will best improve your smile. Schedule a consultation by calling Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry in Rochester, MN, today at (507) 281-3659.