At Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we like to use our blog to talk about oral healthcare, but also to highlight fun and exciting events taking place in the community. Even with winter weather, there are still activities out there for you and your family to enjoy. In addition, we’re always ready to see patients and even offer new patients a free cosmetic consultation.
- Live Eagle Program: The National Eagle Center (50 Pembroke Avenue, Wabasha, MN 55981) will be hosting a hands-on event featuring live eagles. The event is open to all ages and takes place each week.
- Adventures with Clifford the Big Red Dog: The Minnesota Children’s Museum Rochester will be hosting Adventures with Clifford the Big Red Dog on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. The museum is located at 1643 North Broadway.
- Rochester Nordic Ski Team Victoria’s Fundraiser: The Rochester Nordic Ski Team Victoria’s Fundraiser will be held at the Victoria’s Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar (7 1st Avenue SW). The fundraiser supports trail expansion and grooming, as well as planning for future winter sports in Rochester. You can eat at Victoria’s on January 15th to support them or donate online at www.rasc-mn.org.
- Eagles Cancer Telethon: The Mayo Civic Center will be hosting the 63rd Annual Eagers Cancer Telethon live on KTTC. The Mayo Civic Center Auditorium is located at 30 Civic Center Drive SE. There will be live performances, local vendors, and food/refreshments. You can donate anytime at www.eaglescancertelethon.com. Enjoy a fun event while supporting an organization that is fighting against cancer.
- Family Yoga: Edge Fitness hosts family yoga every Sunday. They are located at 1201 South Broadway. They strive to create fun, enjoyable environment for children and adults. You will need to preregister for the six-week course.