Do you have stained teeth? If so, you may be interested in removing your discoloration and brightening your smile. For reasons of convenience, you may especially be interested in doing so from the comfort of your own home. Fortunately, we understand and can help you whiten your smile from home.
Try Our At-Home Whitening Quiz
- True or False: Store bought systems may cause sensitivity.
- True or False: We offer a home-based solution to teeth stains.
- True or False: You can use your trays and remaining gel for touch ups.
- True or False: Better oral healthcare can keep smiles brighter.
- True. While over-the-counter whiteners can help brighten your smile, they don’t offer the same level of whitening and the results rarely last as long as those obtained with professional systems. In addition, you may develop sensitivity in your teeth and in some cases, gums as well.
- True. Following an initial office treatment, we will send you home with a set of trays and a bleaching gel. You will fill the trays with gel and wear them for a set amount of time, perhaps one to two hours a day. After a week to ten days, your smile can be brightened by multiple shades.
- True. You can keep the trays and the remaining gel, using them for touch ups months down the road. Teeth stains will develop over time, even if you take proper care of your smile.
- True. With the right care and attention, you can reduce the severity of teeth stains down the road. First, we recommend brushing your teeth twice a day and flossing once a day. You should also avoid smoking and cut back on foods and drinks with dark pigments. We also suggest seeing the dentist every six months for a dental cleaning.