With a new year finally here, are you ready to make big changes in your life? If you would finally like to address your misalignment, we can help. We offer Invisalign, a practically invisible and comfortable alternative to metal braces. Should you try clear aligners? Who qualifies for Invisalign?
Try Our Clear Aligner Quiz
- True or False: Both kids and adults can benefit from them.
- True or False: They are custom-made.
- True or False: Aligners make caring for your smile during treatment easier.
- True or False: They are barely noticeable.
- True. We have used them to correct misalignment for children, teens, and adults. We will examine your jaw and assess the causes and severity of your misalignment. We can then decide if clear aligners are the best choice for improving oral health.
- True. We will take detailed impressions, x-rays, and photographs of your smile. Suing these materials, the experts at the Invisalign lab will create a series of plastic aligners. Patients find the plastic aligners more comfortable than metal braces. Every two weeks, the patient upgrades to a new set as the teeth are gently repositioned.
- True. Since the aligners can be removed, you can brush and floss your teeth much easier than if you were wearing braces. In addition, removable aligners means you don’t need to make drastic changes to your diet or avoid certain foods. With braces, hard or sticky foods can damage or become stuck in orthodontics.
- True. Since they are made from clear plastic material, the aligners are almost invisible. For adults and teens this is especially important. We often find people unhappy with their smiles are unwilling to wear braces, fearing the impact on their professional appearance. However, aligners offer a clear and comfortable solution to misalignment.