At Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we offer an array of treatments designed to improve the esthetics of your teeth. We can target areas that need improvement and address them. In some cases, we can even use a single procedure to fix multiple problems. How does cosmetic dentistry improve smiles? What procedures do we offer?
Try Our Cosmetic Dentistry Quiz
- True or False: We can brighten discolored teeth.
- True or False: Misshapen teeth can be repaired.
- True or False: We can correct misalignment.
- True or False: We can fix damaged teeth.
- True. Using KoR Deep Bleaching, we can erase discoloration from your smile. We first perform an initial office treatment before sending patients home with custom-made trays and bleaching gel. The patient wears the gel-filled trays daily for between one and two hours over a period of one to two weeks. Finally, we may perform one last office treatment to complete the procedure.
- True. If you have misshapen teeth we can offer different cosmetic treatments to correct the issue. Dental bonding and contouring can reshape minor issues in a single visit. A restoration, such as a veneer or single-visit crown, can completely reshape the tooth. The option we recommend will depend on the severity of your esthetic issue.
- True. Instead of metal braces, we can treat your misalignment with Invisalign. Using a series of clear plastic aligners, we can correct misalignment in a year to 18 months, depending on the severity of your alignment issues.
- True. If you break or fracture a tooth you need repair to avoid the onset of tooth decay or dental infection. Using veneers or crowns, we can return a tooth to full function and health.