Each week in our blog we like to highlight a few fun and family friendly activities happening in our community. At Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we feel proud to serve residents in such a diverse and unique city. Find out what you and your family can do in Rochester this week.
- Operation Christmas Child Collection: National Collection week is from November 14th until the 21st. The collection center for Rochester is located at the Calvary Evangelical Free Church (5500 25th Avenue NW). Collection takes place from November 14th through the 18th from 10am until 6pm and November 19th through November 20th from noon until 2pm. The final day of collection is from 10am until 6pm on November 21st. You can find out more details by visiting www.samaritanspurse.org.
- Santa: You can bring your kids to see Santa Claus and take pictures at the Santaland in JC Penny Court from November 18th until December 24th.
- Toy for Tots Collection: You can donate to Toys for Tots at the Children’s Museum (1643 North Broadway Suite A in River Center Plaza). You can call 507-218-3100 or visit http://mcm.org/rochester for more details. Collection takes place from Wednesday November 23d until Sunday November 27th.
- Rochester’s Wobble Gobble: On Thanksgiving Day you can take part in the Rochester 5K Family Gobble Wobble to raise money for the Salvation Army. There will be a Lil Gobbler Kids Off Road Run, Family 5K, Family Two Mile Walk, and a Family 5K Trail Race.
- Festival of Trees: Hiawatha Homes Foundation will be presenting the Festival of Trees pm November 22, 25, 26, and 27. Proceeds raised will benefit the Hiawatha Homes Inc, providing support to people with disabilities.