Do you wish you had a more esthetically-pleasing smile? We understand, as a beautiful smile can help make a great first impression and can also be an indicator of good oral health. To address common complaints with a smile’s appearance, we offer cosmetic dentistry. With cosmetic procedures, we can improve smile beauty and help you obtain a healthier, more attractive smile.
Our Cosmetic Procedures
- Teeth Whitening: One of the more common requests we receive involve removing teeth stains. We offer a professional option that combines in-office and at-home treatment to remove both extrinsic (surface stains) and minor intrinsic (below the surface) teeth stains. After an initial office treatment patients return home with trays and a bleaching gel, which they will wear for about an hour a day over the course of a week to ten days.
- Porcelain Veneers: We can use a single cosmetic procedure to address multiple esthetic issues. Veneers are thin shells of porcelain that are placed onto the front of the teeth. The veneers then complete transform the appearance of the tooth, correcting issues with shade and shape.
- Cosmetic Bonding: With dental bonding, we employ the same material we use for our tooth-colored fillings. The material allows us to repair chipped teeth in a single visit.
- Crowns: We use ceramic to create lifelike crowns that can address both cosmetic and restorative complaints. With the CEREC system, we can also design, fabricate, and place a crown in one sitting. In the past, receiving one meant two to three visits.
- Invisalign: We have an esthetically-pleasing alternative to metal braces with Invisalign. Using clear plastic aligners, patients of all ages can correct misalignment and enjoy a beautiful, even smile.