In Rochester, MN there are a ton of upcoming community events for you and your entire family to enjoy. At Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we like to remind our patients about all of the fun and exciting events taking place in our community.
Rochester, MN Community Events
- Adventures with Clifford the Big Red Dog: The Minnesota Children’s Museum Rochester will be hosting a Clifford the Big Red Dog exhibit. The museum is located at 1643 N Broadway.
- Haunted Rochester Trolley Tour: You can take the Haunted Rochester Trolley Tour on Fridays in October. The tour starts the Government Center Lot, 201 4th Street SE. The tour features graveyards, creeks, haunted bridges, and tales of Rochester’s past.
- Night of the Heights: The Assisi Heights Spirituality Center will be hosting a celebration of the ROC Charter High School. There will artwork, a silent auction, dinner and dessert. Admission is $25 per person and the event takes place at 1001 14th Street NW.
- Friends Autumn Book Sale: The Rochester Public Library will be hosting the Friends Autumn Book Sale on October 7th and October 8th at 101 2nd Street SE. There will be hardcovers for $2, paperbacks for $1.50 ($1 for mass market) and children’s/non-print for $0.50.
- Frost/Nixon: Absolute Theatre is starting their inaugural season, presenting five plays. The first is Frost/Nixon. The show will be performed at the Christ United Methodist Church (400 5th Avenue SW) on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (October 7th through the 15th). Tickets are on sale now at their online box-office, www.absolutetheatre.org/box-office/.
- FRIGHT at the FARM: From now until October 29th you can visit the haunted crown maze and attractions at Willow’s Keep Farm on 47385 HWY 52 Blvd. Zumbrota, MN 55963.