Misalignment affects millions of smiles and can range from mild or severe. In some cases, metal braces are the best choice for improving smile alignment. However, we may also offer patients a series of clear plastic aligners to correct smiles with the use of metal orthodontics. Do you want to learn more about clear aligners?
Our Invisalign Clear Aligners Quiz
- True or False: Clear aligners can improve smiles in a year.
- True or False: You don’t have to change how you eat.
- True or False: Adults and teens can benefit from clear braces.
- True or False: Dr. Calcagno is an Invisalign Premier Preferred Provider.
- True. The treatment involves wearing a series clear plastic aligners, upgrading to a new set once every two weeks as the smiles are improved. Total treatment time takes about a year for many patients. However, those with more severe misalignment may require up to 18 months for approval.
- True. With braces, hard foods can damage your orthodontics and sticky foods can become trapped in them. However, you can simply remove the aligners before your meal so you don’t need to change how you eat. Another benefit of removable aligners is more thorough brushing and flossing.
- True. We can recommend the aligners for both adults and teens. Patient should be over the age of 16 and have minor alignment issues.
- True. Dr. Calcagno has the rare distinction of being an Invisalign Premier Preferred Provider. She was awarded this distinction for her work in improving smiles using Invisalign clear aligners. If you would like to find out more, you can schedule a free cosmetic consultation to see if you qualify for clear aligners. If you have any questions about Invisalign then please contact your office today.