At Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we like to remind our patients about everything happening in our community. There are plenty of fun activities for you and your family to take advantage of. In addition, with your children heading back to school, be sure to stop by for a back-to-school checkup and dental cleaning.
August Community Events
- Mantorville Theater Company: The Mantorville Theater Company will be featuring a melodramatic performance at the Mantorville Opera House from now until September 10th. The shows are a fun way for the audience to participate, actively booing villains, cheering heroes, and laughing at their jokes. The opera house is located at 5 5th Street West Mantorville, MN 55955.
- Rochester Food Tours: The Rochester Food Tours are held every Friday and Saturday from now until October 29th. You can enjoy a three-hour walking tour of food and culture in Rochester, MN. There are five different tastings to take part in. You can find more information at www.rochesterfoodtours.com.
- Rochester India Day: On August 13th the Good Shepherd Lutheran Church (559 20th Street SW) will be hosting Rochester India Day. Learn more about the Indian community of Rochester. There will be food, jewelry, Henna, accessories, and more.
- CATS: The Stewartville Community Theatre will be presenting Andrew Lloyd Weber’s CATS on Fridays and Saturdays at the Stewartville Performing Arts Center (400 6th Avenue SW, Stewartville, MN 55976. You can purchase or reserve tickets now and the show is fun for the entire family.
- Bazaar – Local Foods Marketplace: The Bazaar Local Foods Marketplace will be held at the Flower Valley Vineyard and Winery (29212 Orchard Road, Red Wing, MN 55066) on August 13th.There will be local foods, clothing, crafts, and more. The event is sponsored by both Southern Minnesota Initiative Foundation and FEAST Local Food Network.