Summer is in full swing, which means there is a lot for you and your family to enjoy in Rochester. Find out what our wonderful community has to offer. In addition, don’t forget to take care of your smile this summer. Remember, Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry offers a wide range of general, restorative, and cosmetic services for patients of all ages.
- 38th Annual Eyota Days: The 38th Annual Eyota Days is a vendor market that takes place from July 14th until July 17th. On Saturday there will be a parade at 11am, as well as a kids’ obstacle run and more. You can find out more by visiting the Eyota Days’ Facebook and website.
- Beat the Heat Week: The Minnesota Children’s Museum in Rochester will be hosting Beat the Heat Week from July 14th until July 17th at 1643 North Broadway. There will be fun indoor activities starting at 11am.
- Minnesota Beethoven Festival: The Minnesota Beethoven Festival will be held from July 14th until July 17th. This is the festival’s tenth anniversary. It’s recommended you purchase tickets early. The concert will be performed by the Minnesota Orchestra.
- Rochester PrideFest 2016: Rochester PrideFest 2016 will be held from July 14th until July 17th at various venues on 1st Avenue Southwest and 1st Street SW in Rochester at the Peace Plaza Downtown. The initial three days will take place at the Wicked Moose and the last day will be held at the Peace Plaza. You can make donations for the event or sponsor it as a vendor.
- Great River Shakespeare Festival: The Great River Shakespeare Festival will be held from July 14th until July 31st at the WSU Performing Arts Center. The Performing Arts Center is located at 450 Johnson Street, Winona, MN 55987. There will be performances of As You Like It, Julius Caesar, Georama, and Coriolanus. You can visit the Great River Shakespeare Festival website for more details.