When was the last time you saw a dentist for cosmetic concerns? Many people wish they could enjoy a brighter or more esthetically pleasing smile, but don’t talk to their dentist about their options. To help, we offer a free cosmetic consultation, during which we discuss your goals and examine your smile to see which procedures will best improve your smile. Do you need a free cosmetic consultation?
Try Our Free Cosmetic Consultation Quiz
- True or False: Stained teeth may need professional attention.
- True or False: Cosmetic dentistry can repair damaged teeth.
- True or False: We can address misalignment with two different procedures.
- True or False: Veneers can completely alter the tooth’s shade and shape.
- True. While you can purchase strips, toothpaste, or even rinses with whitening agents, some forms of discoloration may need more. We can provide professional at-home teeth whitening to remove both extrinsic and intrinsic forms of discoloration and help you achieve a brighter smile.
- True. We have cosmetic treatments that can repair chipped, broken, or fractured tooth. Dental bonding uses a composite resin to repair chipped teeth in one visit. Using CEREC technology, we can create lifelike dental crowns to repair broken or fractured teeth in one visit as well.
- True. Invisalign uses clear aligners to correct misalignment in about a year to 18 months, depending on the severity of your misalignment. For more minor alignment issues we can use Six Month Smiles, which improves alignment in about three to six months.
- True. Veneers are thin wafers of porcelain that cover the front and sides of a tooth. We can place them to change the shape of the tooth, close gaps between teeth, and mask permanent discoloration. They are custom-made for a more lifelike appearance.