We understand how much a beautiful smile can impact a patient. We know that a beautiful smile is more than just a visual improvement, but often an indicator of improved oral health. We want to make sure our new patients obtain the attractive teeth and gums they’ve dreamed of. We offer a free cosmetic consultation to decide which options will best address a patient’s esthetic concerns.
What happens during the consultation? First, we will discuss your smile goals. Then, we will carefully examine your teeth and gums. We can identify the cause and assess the severity of your cosmetic concerns. From there, we can recommend the most appropriate option, or options, to improve the appearance of your smile. If you have any questions or if you would like to schedule a free visit, then please contact our office today.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry refers to any procedure designed to improve the appearance of your teeth and gums. We can use these procedures to address problems with both the shade and shape of your teeth. We can also address the misalignment of your smile as well.
Our Treatment Options
- Teeth Whitening: We can use KoR Whitening to remove discoloration from the surface of the teeth. We use custom-made trays and a bleaching gel to remove stains and help improve the appearance of your smile. You can potentially enjoy a smile brightened by multiple shades.
- Veneers: With this option, we can correct the color and shape of the tooth with a thin restoration. Veneers look lifelike and can last for decades.
- Bonding: Using a composite resin, we can reshape the tooth in just one visit. We can also close gaps between teeth and mask unsightly teeth stains.
- Six Month Smiles: Using clear brackets and tooth-colored wires, we can address minor misalignment in a matter of months.
- Crowns: We use ceramic to create lifelike crowns and the CEREC system to ensure the entire process, from design to placement, takes place in just one visit.