Like you many people, you’d probably prefer your smile to be a little brighter. Fortunately, we can help. At Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we offer a variety of cosmetic treatments designed to remove stains and brighten smiles. If you would like to obtain a whiter smile, then contact us today.
Try Our Whiter Smile Quiz
- True or False: We offer a cosmetic consultation.
- True or False: Teeth whitening removes discoloration.
- True or False: Caring for your smile can help the results last.
- True or False: We can also mask discoloration with other treatments.
- True. You can take advantage of a free cosmetic consultation. During this visit, the doctor carefully examines your teeth to assess the cause and severity of your teeth stains. From there, we can decide the best treatment option to brighten your smile.
- True. We offer the KoR Whitening. After an initial office treatment, you will go home with a set of trays and a bleaching gel. Each day, you will fill the trays with gel and wear for the amount of time the doctor recommends. Treatment continues for a week to ten days and ends with a final office treatment. Your smile could potentially be brightened by multiple shades.
- True. Once you undergo teeth whitening you can help your results last longer by taking better care of your smile. We suggest cutting back on drinks or foods with staining agents, such as soda, tea, red wine, berries, or coffee. We also suggest brushing and flossing daily and also undergoing routine dental cleanings once every six months.
- True. If you have serious discoloration that doesn’t respond well to traditional cosmetic whiteners, we can mask the stains with a restoration, such as a veneer. We can also use dental bonding to mask stains in a single visit.