Like most people, you probably have a very hectic schedule. With so much of time accounted for between work and family, you don’t have much time to see the dentist. Fortunately, we can provide procedures that can be completed in a single visit, helping you maintain a healthy smile without taxing your busy schedule. Can we fix your smile in just one day? In many cases, the answer is yes.
Try Our Single Day Care Quiz
- True or False: We can place a crown in one visit.
- True or False: We can repair chipped teeth in a single visit.
- True or False: A cleaning doesn’t require multiple visits.
- True or False: We can complete a filling in one appointment.
- True. Instead of taking two to three visits to create and place a dental crown, we can now accomplish the task in just one. This is because we now offer the CEREC system, which employs CAD/CAM technology to design and mill a ceramic crown in the same visit. No need for temporary restorations.
- True. If a tooth becomes chipped but doesn’t require a crown, then we can recommend dental bonding. Using a composite resin shaded to match your tooth, we can repair it in the same visit. We can also use bonding to mask permanent discoloration and close unsightly gaps between teeth.
- True. A dental cleaning is essential for protecting your smile from the onset of gingivitis, tooth decay, and even gum disease. The procedure involves removing plaque and tartar for the surface of the teeth. We can do this in a single visit, leaving you with fresher breath and a brighter, healthier smile. You should have a cleaning once every six months.
- True. If you have a cavity we can place a lifelike and metal-free filling in just once visit!