Do you have a smile that suffers from multiple cosmetic issues? If everything from gaps between teeth to discoloration plagues your smile, you may need a cosmetic treatment designed to address more than one issue at once. Will veneers help transform your smile?
Try Our Veneer Quiz
- True or False: When does a doctor recommend them?
- True or False: What are they made from?
- True or False: What does placing one involve?
- True or False: How long do they last?
- True. We typically recommend them when a patient has one or more cosmetic issues with the appearance of his/her smile. We can use them to address multiple issues with the shade and shape of the tooth in as little as two visits.
- True. They are crafted from porcelain. We use porcelain because the material is lifelike and mimics the appearance of natural tooth enamel. The material is also stain-resistant and very durable. In fact, we also use porcelain in the creation of natural looking dental crowns.
- True. First, we prepare the tooth by removing a thin layer of enamel. We then take detailed impressions of the tooth. The restoration is designed based on these impressions. Once complete, we check the fit and place the thin layer of porcelain with a powerful bonding agent.
- True. With the proper care and attention you can expect your veneers to last for a lifetime. You should have a checkup and cleaning twice a year, which allows the dentist to examine your restorations. In addition, you should also care for them from home, brushing and flossing your teeth daily. If you have any questions about veneers or any of our other cosmetic treatments then schedule a free cosmetic consultation today.