If you have an uneven smile, you may be wondering, “Should I consider six month smiles?” As an alternative to traditional braces, this option is more esthetically appealing and boasts a shorter treatment period. How does this treatment work? Who qualifies for Six Month Smiles?
Should I Consider Six Month Smiles? Quiz
- True or False: The procedure corrects smiles in a short time.
- True or False: The braces are designed to be barely visible.
- True or False: We will examine your smile to see if you qualify.
- True or False: We also offer Invisalign as an alternative to traditional braces.
- True. The treatment is designed to address misalignment in as little as three to six months. However, after treatment ends you will still need to wear a retainer to help maintain your newly straightened smile.
- True. The brackets placed on the teeth are clear and the arch wires connecting them are made from tooth-colored material. As a result, the orthodontics are barely visible. Many adults prefer to have inconspicuous orthodontics, especially if they want to maintain a professional appearance at work.
- True. Candidates for the procedure should have minor alignment issues and be over the age of 16. In many cases, this procedure works for patients who once wore braces, but their teeth have shifted since removing their orthodontics. We will look at the severity of your misalignment to see if you qualify for this treatment option.
- True. If you don’t qualify for Six Month Smiles then talk to us about Invisalign. This treatment involves wearing a series of clear aligners made from comfortable plastic material. The aligners correct the smile in about a year to 18 months, depending on the severity of the misalignment. If you have any questions about either treatment option, contact our office today.