How do you erase teeth stains? With Valentine’s Day just a few days away, you may be wondering the exact same thing. Fortunately, we do offer a number of cosmetic services to erase discoloration and help you enjoy a brighter and more beautiful smile. From teeth whitening to porcelain veneers, we can help you achieve the results you deserve.
Try Our Erasing Teeth Stains Quiz
- True or False: We can show you what your smile may look like before treatment.
- True or False: We offer a home-based solution.
- True or False: We can also mask stains with porcelain veneers.
- True or False: We can provide tips on keeping your smile bright.
- True. We can employ Snap Imaging technology to create a picture of what your smile will look like after treatment. We also use this technology to show potential results from tooth replacement and dental restorations.
- True. The KoR bleaching system first begins with an initial office treatment. Afterward, we send you home with a set of custom-made trays and a powerful bleaching gel. Each day you will fill the trays with gel and wear the for the amount of time the doctor recommends. After a week to ten days you will come back to the office for a final treatment. We can use this option to lift discoloration from your smile.
- True. If you have permanent teeth stains that don’t respond to traditional whitening options we can simply mask them with porcelain veneers. Made from thin wafers of porcelain, the veneers mask esthetic concerns and change the appearance of the entire tooth.
- True. After treatment, we can discuss proper brushing and flossing, as well as certain foods and drinks to avoid to help your results last longer. We may also recommend routine cleanings about twice a year.