We offer a number of different cosmetic treatments to help improve the appearance of your smile. One option, however, can actually address a number of different esthetic concerns at once. You may be wondering, “Can I change my smile with veneers?” You may be surprised to find out how a simple cosmetic procedure can completely alter the appearance of your teeth.
Can Veneers Change My Smile? Quiz
- True or False: Veneers are made from a lifelike material.
- True or False: They can address multiple smile issues at once.
- True or False: Placement takes as little as two visits.
- True or False: They are custom-made.
- True. They are made from porcelain. This material is often used to make restorations such as crowns, inlays, or onlays. The material is strong and stain-resistant, helping you maintain a healthy and attractive smile. In addition, the material offers the same translucent appearance as natural tooth enamel.
- True. We can use them to mask the appearance of minor alignment problems, close gaps between teeth, and cover permanent teeth stains that don’t respond to teeth whitening procedures. We can also use them to lengthen and reshape teeth.
- True. During the first visit the dentist removes a minuscule amount of enamel from the teeth. Then, impressions are taken. Afterward, these materials are sent to a dental lab where the restorations are fabricated from porcelain. During the second visit, the doctor checks the fit and then places the veneers with a powerful bonding agent.
- True. Each one is custom-made for your smile, ensuring the restorations blend with surrounding teeth and help you maintain a beautiful smile that looks completely natural. If you have any questions about our veneers or other cosmetic treatments, then contact our office today.