At Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we strive to offer patients access to the latest in cosmetic dentistry. We want to help you achieve a more beautiful and attractive smile. To start the process, we offer a free cosmetic consultation. Talk to our doctors about what our team can do to improve the appearance of your smile.
If you are interested in improving the overall appearance of your smile, first schedule a consultation. During your free cosmetic consultation, the doctor will examine your smile thoroughly, possibly using digital x-rays and intraoral cameras. From there, the doctor will be able to diagnose the factors behind your esthetic issues, prescribing the most appropriate treatment options.
What Cosmetic Services Do You Offer?
Our office provides a number of different cosmetic treatments, including:
- Teeth Whitening – For teeth stains, we can offer KoR Whitening. The process involves an initial office treatment, followed a week to 10 days of wearing a custom-made tray filled with bleaching gel for a set amount of time daily. Afterward, a final office treatment completes the process.
- Cosmetic Bonding – If you have chipped teeth we can often repair them in a single visit with cosmetic bonding. Using the same composite resin we employ for white fillings, we restore the missing structure and return the tooth to full function and health.
- Crowns – If you have a damaged, infected, or severely decayed tooth, we may place a dental crown. Using CEREC technology and ceramic materials, we can create and place a lifelike dental crown in a single visit.
- Veneers – Thin shells of porcelain are constructed that fit over the front of the teeth. They completely change the appearance of the teeth, addressing stains, closing gaps, and correcting misshapen or damaged teeth.
- Six Month Smiles – Using braces that contain clear brackets and tooth-colored wires, we can correct minor alignment issues in as little as three to six months.
- Invisalign – Another option for correcting misalignment, Invisalign employs clear plastic aligners to gradually reposition the teeth and improve the alignment of your smile.