The weather outside is definitely colder and for many of us, the holidays are right around the corner. Do you want a perfect holiday smile? If so, then you can talk to your dentist about your options or even take steps to improve your smile’s beauty from home. With the right information you can enjoy a brighter smile just in time for the holidays.
Learn How to Obtain a Perfect Holiday Smile with Today’s Quiz
- True or False: Your dentist can discuss cosmetic dentistry.
- True or False: You can have your teeth professional cleaned.
- True or False: Consider cutting back on sweets.
- True or False: You need to brush/floss daily.
- True. Cosmetic dentistry involves one or more treatments designed to improve the appearance of your teeth and gums. The dentist may suggest teeth whitening to remove stains, dental bonding to repair chips, or porcelain veneers to completely alter the appearance of the tooth.
- True. A professional cleaning allows a dentist or hygienist to remove plaque that brushing and flossing can’t address. Doing so not only brightens the teeth and freshens the breath, but can also limit the risk of tooth decay and gum disease. We recommend this procedure once every six months.
- True. By reducing the amount of foods/drinks you consume with high sugar content, you reduce your risk of developing cavities and dental infections.
- True. Along with a dental cleanings you need to care for you smile from home as well. Brushing your teeth and flossing help remove food particles and cleanse the mouth of harmful bacteria. If you have any questions about maintaining a perfect holiday smile, then contact our office today. We can also schedule a free cosmetic consultation as well.