Orthodontics may be the solution to your uneven smile. Instead of relying on metal braces, new treatment options can help you achieve a straighter smile with barely noticeable aligners. What are the benefits of Invisalign clear aligners? Can anyone benefit from this esthetically pleasing orthodontic treatment?
Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces
- They are almost invisible: You won’t wear metal orthodontics. Instead, you will wear an aligner made from clear plastic. As a result, your braces will be practically invisible. As an adult, you won’t have to worry about the impact treating your misalignment will have on your professional appearance.
- The aligners are comfortable: With plastic aligners patients experience a significant reduction cheek and gum irritation. Patients report a more comfortable treatment experience.
- Invisalign requires shorter treatment period: On average, metal braces require and year-and-a-half to two years of treatment. For adults, Invisalign typically on requires about a year. Teens may need up to 18 months, but overall this option offers a reduction in treatment time.
- You don’t have to change the way you eat: You can remove the aligners before you eat, which means you don’t have to avoid hard or sticky foods as you can’t damage the aligners during meals. In addition, you can remove them before brushing and flossing, making dental maintenance much easier and even improving oral health.
- Both teens and adults can benefit: We recommend treatment for patients over the age of 16 who have more minor alignment issues. Which means both adults and teens can benefit from clear braces. The doctor will need to examine your smile to see if you qualify. If you have any questions about Invisalign clear braces then please contact our office today and schedule a free cosmetic consultation.