Patients often wonder if they should receive orthodontic treatment. We actually offer a unique option for correcting misalignment with Invisalign clear braces. Is Invisalign worth it? Should you consider treating your alignment issues with clear braces?
Try our Rochester, MN Invisalign Quiz
- True or False: We recommend the procedure for patients with minor alignment issues.
- True or False: Teens can receive clear aligners.
- True or False: There are multiple benefits to Invisalign.
- True or False: Treatment takes less time than traditional braces.
- True. For more major alignment issues you may benefit from traditional metal braces. However, minor crooked or crowded teeth can often be addressed with clear braces. We will need to examine your smile and assess your level of misalignment before recommending an orthodontic solution.
- True. We can recommend this treatment to teen patients over the age of 16 who have minor alignment issues. For teens, Invisalign may provide up to six replacement aligners should one become lost. The aligners will also feature a blue dot that wears away if they are worn correctly, allowing parents and the doctor to monitor usage.
- True. The aligners are comfortable, causing less irritation than metal braces. In addition, they can be removed prior to eating so you don’t need to avoid your favorite foods. Being able to remove the aligners also makes brushing and flossing easier, allowing you to better maintain a healthy smile. They also require fewer office visits, which saves both time and money.
- True. On average, adult patients can expect treatment to last about a year. For teens, treatment may require up to 18 months. If you have any questions please contact us today. We can schedule a free cosmetic consultation to see if this orthodontic system is right for you.
ABOUT YOUR ROCHESTER, MN COSMETIC DENTISTS:
Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry offer expert services including teeth whitening, Six Month Smiles, Invisalign, root canals, and pediatric dentistry. To schedule a consultation, please call (507) 218-8936. Dr. Gilly Calcagno and Dr. Kara Heimer welcome and serve patients from Rochester, Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington, Austin, and the surrounding communities.