Have you ever heard of same day dentistry? With this unique treatment option, we can create quality dental restorations in a single day. Patients no longer need to set aside multiple days off to receive the care they need. At Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry we can help patients enjoy beautiful crowns in a day.
Rochester, MN Same Day Dentistry Quiz
- True or False: A crown can repair a tooth.
- True or False: We can use a crown to help replace missing teeth.
- True or False: CEREC can create a restoration in a single day.
- True or False: The restoration will look natural.
- True. If a tooth becomes cracked, broken, or suffers severe decay, we can place a crown over the visible portion. The restoration protects the remaining structure and helps prevent further episodes of decay or infection. We can also use one to restore a tooth following a root canal procedure.
- True. We can also use one to anchor a dental bridge into place or to complete a dental implant, replacing individual lost teeth. Restoring a missing tooth improves the function, health, and beauty of your smile. A crown provides a lifelike restoration.
- True. The CEREC system uses CAD/CAM technology to create restorations and allow our team to place them in a single visit. Typically, patients can expect two to three visits to place a new restoration.
- True. We use ceramic to create our CEREC restorations. Ceramic looks natural and is stain-resistant. In addition, the material can withstand powerful bite forces. With the right care you can expect your new crown to last for decades. If you have any questions about same day dentistry then contact our office today. We can provide a free cosmetic consultation.
ABOUT YOUR ROCHESTER, MN RESTORATIVE DENTISTS:
Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry offer expert services including teeth whitening, Six Month Smiles, Invisalign, root canals, and pediatric dentistry. To schedule a consultation, please call (507) 218-8936. Dr. Gilly Calcagno and Dr. Kara Heimer welcome and serve patients from Rochester, Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington, Austin, and the surrounding communities.