At Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry we look forward to reminding our patients about upcoming events in the Rochester, MN area. This weekend there will be a number of fun family activities you can take advantage of. Enjoy a little time outside in the beautiful spring weather.
Family Fun in Rochester, MN
- Carnival Frenzy: Held at the Minnesota Children’s Museum of Rochester until May 10th. The event will be Saturday 9am until 7pm and Sunday noon until 4pm. There will be food, games, and special appearances by Ms. Minnesota and Sparky the Fire Dog. The vent is located at 1643 North Broadway Ste. A River Center Plaza, Rochester, MN 55906. For more information, contact 507-218-3100.
- Cave Tour:
- Drip Painting: The Minnesota Children’s Museum of Rochester will be holding a drip painting session for children of all ages. The event will be held until May 10th at 1643 North Broadway Ste. A River Center Plaza, Rochester, MN 55906. For more information, contact 507-218-3100.
- Bird Band Demonstration:
- Free Kids Movie: The CineMagic Theatre at 2171 Superior Drive, NW will hold a free kids movie screening at 9am every Saturday. For more information visit www.cinemagictheatres.com.
- Bluebell Festival: The Carley State Park Bluebell Festival will held at the State Park. Activities will include trout fishing and archery for kids, as well as wildflower walks and hiking. The event will be held on May 9th from 10am until 2pm. Your entire family can enjoy the wonders and beauty od the outdoors.
- Wildflower Hike: The Oxbow Park will be hosting the Wild Flower Hike on Saturday May 9th at 2:00pm. This will work for kids ages 10 and up. Enjoy the outdoors and the beautiful spring scenery with the entire family.
ABOUT YOUR ROCHESTER MN COSMETIC DENTISTS:
Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry offer expert services including dental implants, Six Month Smiles, pediatric dentistry, root canals, and teeth whitening in Rochester MN. To Contact us, please call (507) 218-8936. Dr. Gilly Calcagno and Dr. Kara Heimer welcome and serve patients from Rochester, Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington, Austin, and the surrounding communities.