Many people who suffer from misalignment want a straighter smile without wearing metal orthodontics. We often have patients ask: “Can I fix my crooked teeth without braces?” Fortunately, many can with clear braces. Invisalign and even Six Month Smiles offer practically invisible alternatives to traditional orthodontic treatment.
Rochester, MN Invisalign and Six Month Smiles Quiz
- True or False: Invisalign uses aligners to correct smiles.
- True or False: People with minor alignment issues can receive clear braces.
- True or False: Six Month Smiles uses less noticeable orthodontics.
- True or False: Correcting misalignment can improve oral health.
- True. We will use an intraoral camera to gather mages of your smile. An Invisalign lab will use the materials to create a series of aligners. Made from clear, BPA-free plastic, they will gradually correct your teeth in about a year.
- True. We often recommend this option for patients over the age of 15 who have minor alignment issues. If you want to know if you qualify, simply schedule a free cosmetic consultation. We will discuss your smile goals and examine your teeth to see if this option will work best for your smile.
- True. We also offer another alternative to Invisalign. Six Month Smiles does use braces, but they involve clear brackets and tooth-colored arch wires to ensure a less noticeable option. In addition, this option can correct the teeth in as little as three to six months.
- True. Without treatment, uneven teeth allow places for food to become stuck between teeth and broken down by bacteria. The patient can then experience an increase risk of tooth decay and gum disease. In addition, misalignment can potentially strain the jaw joints, leading to TMJ disorder and bruxism.
ABOUT YOUR ROCHESTER MN COSMETIC DENTISTS:
Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry offer expert services including dental implants, Six Month Smiles, pediatric dentistry, root canals, and teeth whitening in Rochester MN. To Contact Us, please call (507) 218-8936. Dr. Gilly Calcagno and Dr. Kara Heimer welcome and serve patients from Rochester, Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington, Austin, and the surrounding communities.