Correcting misalignment can be the key to both a healthy and attractive smile. While metal braces are a popular option for improving alignment, there are other more esthetically pleasing alternatives. At Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we offer Invisalign. What is Invisalign? Find out how clear braces can improve your smile’s appearance.
Clear Braces Quiz in Rochester, MN
- True or False: Invisalign uses aligners to reposition the teeth.
- True or False: Both teens and adults qualify for treatment.
- True or False: We will examine your smile to see if this option works for you.
- True or False: We also offer Six Month Smiles as an alternative.
- True. The process begins with the doctor taking impressions and gathering images of your smile. Using these, the experts at the Invisalign lab will create your custom-made set of aligners. Dr. Calcagno is an Invisalign Preferred Provider and will help you with the entire treatment process.
- True. We recommend treatment for patients with minor alignment issues who are over the age of 16. For teens, Invisalign provides up to six replacement aligners. They will also include a blue dot on the aligner that wears away if they are worn properly.
- True. To see if you will benefit from clear braces we will first examine your teeth and gums. If so, then we will move forward with treatment. Otherwise, we will discuss other possible options. The initial cosmetic consultation is free of charge.
- True. Six Month Smiles uses braces, but with clear brackets and tooth-colored arch wires, to improve alignment in as little as six months. If you have any questions or concerns about clear braces, then please contact our office for more information. We can help you achieve a beautiful, straighter smile.
ABOUT YOUR ROCHESTER MN COSMETIC DENTISTS:
Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry offer expert services including dental implants, Six Month Smiles, pediatric dentistry, root canals, and teeth whitening in Rochester MN. To schedule a consultation, please call (507) 218-8936. Dr. Gilly Calcagno and Dr. Kara Heimer welcome and serve patients from Rochester, Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington, Austin, and the surrounding communities.