Considering improving your smile with clear braces? Why should you consider Invisalign? With clear orthodontics, you have a number of benefits over traditional metal braces. From their practically invisible nature to improve comfort, clear braces can offer an esthetically pleasing solution to uneven teeth.
5 Reasons for Considering Invisalign in Rochester, MN
- They are barely noticeable: We refer to them as “clear braces” because the aligners are created from a clear, BPA-free plastic. When worn they are barely noticeable. Many adults prefer this treatment because they worry about the effect metal orthodontics will have on their professional appearance.
- The aligners are comfortable: While braces are sometimes a great choice for correcting alignment, many patients report gum and cheek irritation when wearing them. Since Invisalign eschews the metal brackets and wires, patients enjoy a much more comfortable treatment period.
- You don’t need to alter your diet: With braces you have to avoid foods that are chewy or hard. Otherwise, they become stuck in your orthodontics or in some cases may even damage them. Since aligners can be removed before meals there is no need to change how you eat.
- You need fewer office visits: On average, with Invisalign you only need to see the dentist once every six weeks. By reducing the amount of office visits our patients save both time and money.
- Shorter treatment time: How long does treatment take? With braces you are looking at a minimum of a year and a half to two years. With Invisalign, adults can expect the treatment to be complete in about a year. Teens may need up to 18 months. In all, you can expect to achieve a straighter smile in a shorter amount of time.
ABOUT YOUR ROCHESTER MN COSMETIC DENTISTS:
Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry offer expert services including dental implants, Six Month Smiles, pediatric dentistry, root canals, and teeth whitening in Rochester MN. To schedule a consultation, please call (507) 218-8936. Dr. Gilly Calcagno and Dr. Kara Heimer welcome and serve patients from Rochester, Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington, Austin, and the surrounding communities.