How long do you think it would take to improve the appearance of smile? Could you obtain a new smile in six months? With a unique orthodontic treatment we can help correct misalignment so you can enjoy a healthier and more attractive smile. Find out how the Six Month Smiles system can help you.
Rochester, MN Six Month Smiles Quiz
- True or False: We offer a free initial consultation.
- True or False: Orthodontic treatment can protect your smile.
- True or False: We can help improve smiles in six months.
- True or False: Patients must have minor alignment issues to qualify.
- True. The road towards a more beautiful smile begins with a cosmetic consultation. We will use digital x-rays and intraoral cameras to obtain a clear view of your oral health. We can then assess the cause of your cosmetic issues and if you benefit from the Six Month Smiles system.
- True. Misalignment allows places for food particles to remain lodged, where bacteria break them down. The result is an increase in oral acidity and plaque buildup, weakening enamel and inflaming the gums. Patients then experience a higher risk of developing tooth decay and gum disease.
- True. The Six Month Smiles system involves placing clear brackets to the teeth and connecting them with tooth-colored arch wires. The braces are barely noticeable but can improve the alignment of the teeth in about half a year.
- True. We recommend patients over the age of 15 who have minor alignment issues. We will examine your smile to see if you benefit from this treatment. As an alternative we also offer Invisalign, which uses clear plastic aligners to straighten teeth. If you have any questions please contact our office today.
ABOUT YOUR ROCHESTER MN DENTISTS:
Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry offer expert services including dental implants, Six Month Smiles, pediatric dentistry, root canals, and teeth whitening in Rochester MN. To schedule a consultation, please call (507) 218-8936. Dr. Gilly Calcagno and Dr. Kara Heimer welcome and serve patients from Rochester, Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington, Austin, and the surrounding communities.