When you hear “braces” you probably think of metal orthodontics attached to the front of your teeth. What if there was a clear and practically invisible alternative? At Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we offer orthodontics that correct misalignment without the use of metal braces. Find out how you can receive clear braces in Rochester, MN.
Rochester MN Clear Braces Quiz
- True or False: Clear braces use aligners instead of braces.
- True or False: You must wear the aligners every day.
- True or False: Removable aligners improve oral hygiene.
- True or False: You require fewer office visits.
- True. The Invisalign system uses BPA-free plastic aligners. You won’t have metal brackets attacked to your teeth and connected with an arch wire. Instead, you wear the aligners daily and upgrade to a new set as your teeth are slowly and comfortably repositioned to optimal placement.
- True. You will need to wear the aligners for between 20 and 23 hours a day. About every two weeks you will move on to the next set. You can remove them prior to meals and special occasions, but for optimal results we encourage you to wear them as often as the dentist recommends.
- True. Brushing and flossing around braces can be difficult. But since you can remove Invisalign, you can care for your smile easily and conveniently.
- True. On average, you will only need to see the dentist once every six weeks. Fewer office visits means you save money. If you have any questions about the Invisalign system, please don’t hesitate to contact our office. Dr. Calcagno is a preferred Invisalign provider. We can examine your smile during a free initial cosmetic consultation.
ABOUT YOUR ROCHESTER MN COSMETIC DENTISTS:
Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry offer expert services including dental implants, Six Month Smiles, pediatric dentistry, root canals, and teeth whitening in Rochester MN. To schedule a consultation, please call (507) 218-8936. Dr. Gilly Calcagno and Dr. Kara Heimer welcome and serve patients from Rochester, Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington, Austin, and the surrounding communities.