A perfect smile can be a boost to your self-confidence. In order to address misalignment, we offer a comfortable and esthetically pleasing orthodontic treatment. Six Month Smiles can correct alignment issues and help patients enjoy a healthy smile again. Find out five benefits of Six Month Smiles.
Benefits of Clear Braces in Rochester, MN
- Improves Oral Health: Correcting misalignment can boost your oral health and help prevent further problems. When you have uneven teeth, food can become caught between teeth. Brushing and flossing may not be able to remove the food particles, allowing bacteria to break down the particles. Soon, your teeth will be coated in plaque, which inflames the gums and weakens the tooth enamel. As a result, you may develop tooth decay and gum disease.
- Comfortable: Six Month Smiles will require fewer adjustments due to the short treatment time. As a result, your orthodontic treatment will be more comfortable.
- Less Noticeable: This system uses clear brackets and tooth-colored wires to ensure they are less noticeable. Patients appreciate orthodontic systems that are practically invisible, especially those with careers and a need to maintain a professional appearance.
- Shorter Treatment Period: Traditional braces require at least a year and a half to two years for full treatment. As the name suggests, this orthodontic alternative can correct smiles in as little as three to six months.
- Works for Both Teens and Adults: We recommend this treatment for patients over the age of 16 who have minor alignment issues. We will examine your teeth during a free cosmetic consultation to see if this is the best option for improving your smile. If you have any questions about clear braces in Rochester, MN we urge you to contact our office today. We also offer Invisalign clear braces.
ABOUT YOUR ROCHESTER MN COSMETIC DENTISTS:
Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry offer expert services including dental implants, Six Month Smiles, pediatric dentistry, root canals, and teeth whitening in Rochester MN. To schedule a consultation, please call (507) 218-8936. Dr. Gilly Calcagno and Dr. Kara Heimer welcome and serve patients from Rochester, Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington, Austin, and the surrounding communities.