Have you ever heard of Invisalign? A clear alternative to traditional braces, this unique treatment can correct alignment problems and boost the beauty of your smile. Along with a less noticeable appearance there a number of additional advantages of Invisalign clear braces.
Benefits of Invisalign in Rochester, MN
- Less Noticeable: With braces, you must have metal brackets attached to the front of your teeth and connected with a metal arch wire. As a result, your orthodontics are plainly visible and can make patients feel self-conscious. With Invisalign, you wear a clear plastic aligner. Your orthodontics will be practically invisible.
- No Need to Change Diet: With traditional orthodontics, you must avoid foods that are chewy or hard. Otherwise, they can become stuck in your braces or possibly even damage them. However, clear braces can be removed prior to meals. You no longer need to change your diet or avoid certain foods.
- Improves Oral Health: With braces, you must brush and floss around metal orthodontics. Doing so can be difficult, making thorough maintenance difficult and even boosting the risk of teeth stains when the braces are finally removed. With Invisalign, simply take out the aligner when you brush and floss. Doing so reduces the risk of tooth decay and helps your teeth stay bright during treatment.
- Treats Problem Associated with Misalignment: Uneven teeth don’t just affect your appearance. Malocclusion can cause jaw joint discomfort, leading to TMJ disorder. In addition, many people grind their teeth as a result of the pressures from malocclusion. Orthodontic treatment can correct your bite and stop episodes of teeth grinding and reduce TMJ-related symptoms.
- Shorter Treatment Time: With traditional orthodontics, you must wear them for at least a year and a half to two years. Invisalign only requires about a year to completely correct your smile.
ABOUT YOUR ROCHESTER MN COSMETIC DENTISTS:
Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry offer expert services including dental implants, Six Month Smiles, pediatric dentistry, root canals, and teeth whitening in Rochester MN. To schedule a consultation, please call (507) 218-8936. Dr. Gilly Calcagno and Dr. Kara Heimer welcome and serve patients from Rochester, Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington, Austin, and the surrounding communities.