Who needs Invisalign? If you have uneven teeth and desire a straighter smile without wearing metal orthodontics, then you may be interested in clear braces. An esthetically pleasing alternative to traditional braces, you can enjoy barely noticeable orthodontic improvement.
Rochester MN Invisalign Quiz
- True or False: Patients must have minor misalignment.
- True or False: Teens benefit from clear braces.
- True or False: We offer a free cosmetic consultation.
- True or False: The aligners are made using a BPA-free clear plastic.
- True. We recommend clear braces for those with minor alignment issue. Severe misalignment may require other orthodontic treatment. Patients will simply wear the aligners for 20-23 hours, with the entire treatment period lasting between a year and 18 months.
- True. In addition to adults, we may often recommend this procedure for those over the age of 15. For teen patients, Invisalign may offer up to six replacement aligners should any of them become lost during treatment. There will also be a blue dot on the end that wears away if the aligners are worn properly.
- True. To see if you qualify for this treatment option, we offer a free cosmetic consultation. We will carefully exam your teeth and jaw using digital x-rays and intraoral cameras. From there, we can decide whether clear braces are the best option for correcting misalignment.
- True. The aligners are made from plastic, so they are clear and barely noticeable. They can also be removed before meals so patients won’t need to avoid certain foods or change their diets. In addition, you can remove them before brushing or flossing your teeth, which makes routine dental maintenance much easier. If you have any questions, please contact our office today.
ABOUT YOUR ROCHESTER MN COSMETIC DENTISTS:
Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry offer expert services including dental implants, Six Month Smiles, pediatric dentistry, root canals, and teeth whitening in Rochester MN. To schedule a consultation, please call (507) 218-8936. Dr. Gilly Calcagno and Dr. Kara Heimer welcome and serve patients from Rochester, Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington, Austin, and the surrounding communities.