What can you accomplish you in six months? Can you straighten your smile in just six months? At Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we actually offer an orthodontic solution to misalignment that corrects smiles in just a few months. You can finally achieve the even, healthy smile you’ve wanted.
Six Month Smiles Quiz
- True or False: Misalignment can cause dental health problems.
- True or False: Six Month Smiles are less noticeable.
- True or False: This system corrects misalignment in half a year.
- True or False: Patients must be over the age of 16 to qualify.
- True. Uneven teeth can often place stress on the jaw joints. Many people develop TMJ disorder (which makes opening and closing the mouth fully difficult) and bruxism (regular teeth grinding and jaw clenching). In addition, teeth with poor alignment offer plenty of hiding places for food to become trapped and be broken down by bacteria. As a result, even with brushing and flossing patients can still experience an increased risk of tooth decay and gum disease.
- True. With this orthodontic procedure, we place clear brackets and tooth-colored arch wires onto the teeth. The braces are designed to be less noticeable than traditional alternatives, so patients can be less self-conscious about wearing them.
- True. Like the name implies, patients can obtain an even smile in as little as six months, some in around three to four months. The amount of time the procedure takes will depend on the extent of your alignment issues.
- True. We recommend this procedure to patients over the age of 16 who have minor misalignment. We will carefully exam your smile to see if this is the best option for correcting your smile. We also offer Invisalign clear braces.
ABOUT YOUR ROCHESTER MN FAMILY DENTISTS:
Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry offer expert services including dental implants, Six Month Smiles, pediatric dentistry, root canals, and teeth whitening in Rochester MN. To schedule a consultation, please call (507) 218-8936. Dr. Gilly Calcagno and Dr. Kara Heimer welcome and serve patients from Rochester, Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington, Austin, and the surrounding communities.