We all know that uneven smiles can affect your appearance and may even have a negative impact on your level of self-confidence. However, misalignment can also pose a serious health risk to your smile, increasing the risk of tooth decay and gum disease. Correcting crooked or crowded teeth is essential to keeping your smile healthy and attractive. In Rochester MN Invisalign offers a comfortable and barely noticeable option for addressing uneven teeth.
Rochester MN Invisalign Quiz
- True or False: Teens can benefit from clear braces.
- True or False: This system requires fewer office visits.
- True or False: The aligners must be worn every day.
- True or False: Clear braces are more comfortable than traditional orthodontics.
- True. Invisalign isn’t just for adults. Teens over the age of 15 with minor misalignment can also benefit from clear braces. Aligners for teen patients also include a blue dot on the end, which wears away if the aligners are worn as recommended. This allows the doctor and parents to monitor usage and make sure they are worn properly.
- True. With traditional braces, you must endure frequent office visits for adjustments. With clear braces you typically only need to see the dentist about once every six weeks, saving both time and money. Instead of uncomfortable adjustments, you simply upgrade to a new set of aligners once every two weeks.
- True. You will need to wear them for around 20 to 22 hours, removing them only for meals, special occasions, and brushing/flossing your teeth. Wearing them for the recommended amount of time is essential for ensuring optimal results.
- True. Patients who use the Invisalign system report less cheek and gum irritation when compared to metal braces. If you would like to find out more, please contact our office today.
ABOUT YOUR ROCHESTER MN DENTISTS:
Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry offer expert services including dental implants, Six Month Smiles, pediatric dentistry, root canals, and Invisalign in Rochester MN. To schedule a consultation, please call (507) 218-8936. Dr. Gilly Calcagno and Dr. Kara Heimer welcome and serve patients from Rochester, Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington, Austin, and the surrounding communities.