Do you want an even smile, one free of embarrassing misalignment? In addition to hurting the appearance of your smile, misalignment can actually increase the risk of tooth decay and gum disease. We offer our patients in Rochester MN Invisalign to help them achieve clear smile correction.
Rochester MN Invisalign Quiz
- True or False: Clear braces can help adults achieve even smiles.
- True or False: Teens can qualify for Invisalign.
- True or False: Patients should have minor misalignment issues.
- True or False: Treatment typically takes about a year.
- True. For adults, we can provide a clear alternative to metal braces with Invisalign. This system employs a series of custom-made clear aligners to correct the alignment of the teeth. Patients will wear the aligners every day, typically between 20 and 23 hours a day. Around every two weeks, they will upgrade to a new set.
- True. Teen patients can benefit from clear braces as well. For our young adult patients, Invisalign includes up to six replacement aligners. The aligners also include a blue dot on the end, which wears away if they are worn properly. This allows both the dentist and parents to monitor usage.
- True. This system works best for patients who require treatment for minor misalignment. Major crowding or other alignment issues may require more traditional orthodontic solutions. We can exam your smile to decide if clear braces are the best choice for you.
- True. For adults, treatment takes about a year. However, teen patients may need up to 18 months for optimal results. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office today. We can schedule a free cosmetic consultation to start you on the road to a beautiful smile.
ABOUT YOUR ROCHESTER MN DENTISTS:
Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry offer expert services including teeth whitening, Six Month Smiles, pediatric dentistry, root canals, and Invisalign in Rochester MN. To schedule a consultation, please call (507) 218-8936. Dr. Gilly Calcagno and Dr. Kara Heimer welcome and serve patients from Rochester, Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington, Austin, and the surrounding communities.