Straightening crooked teeth these days isn’t the same as it used to be, or how many people believe it still is. When your teeth are out of alignment–a condition known as malocclusion–you may find a more comfortable, more discreet solution with Invisalign Clear Braces. For most adult patients with mild to moderate malocclusion, Invisalign can offer the chance to improve teeth alignment without having to endure the presence of potentially awkward metal braces.
Rochester MN Invisalign Quiz
- True or False: Both teens and adults qualify for this procedure.
- True or False: This system corrects smiles with clear aligners.
- True or False: There are multiple advantages of clear aligners.
- True or False: We offer a free cosmetic consultation.
- True. Teens and young adults alike can benefit from Invisalign, as long as their teeth and jawbones have already fully developed. However, younger children whose oral structures are still growing may not be good candidates, since the aligners are designed as solid pieces and cannot be altered to accommodate them.
- True. Instead of metal brackets and wires, Invisalign is a series of clear acrylic aligners that gradually guide crooked teeth back into proper alignment.
- True. The visual advantage to clear aligners over braces is that, as nearly invisible plastic appliances that fit snugly over your teeth, they won’t be noticed as you go about your day. Yet, discretion is only a small part of the aligners’ advantages. Since they’re removable, you can also eat and practice good hygiene without any drastic alterations to your daily routines.
- True. If your teeth are misaligned, or if you have any other cosmetic concerns and wish to know how we can help you correct them, then call our office to schedule a free cosmetic consultation!
ABOUT YOUR ROCHESTER MN DENTISTS:
Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry offer expert services including teeth whitening, Six Month Smiles, Invisalign, root canals, and pediatric dentistry. To schedule a consultation, please call (507) 218-8936. Dr. Gilly Calcagno and Dr. Kara Heimer welcome and serve patients from Rochester, Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington, Austin, and the surrounding communities.