Do you have an even, beautiful smile? If misalignment is preventing you from enjoying a perfect smile, you may benefit from orthodontic treatment. Dr. Calcagno and Dr. Heimer offer our patients straighter smiles in as little as six months. Find out how your Rochester MN dentists can improve the health and beauty of your smile with Six Month Smiles.
Six Month Smiles Quiz
- True or False: Misalignment can lead to tooth decay or gum disease.
- True or False: Your Rochester MN dentists offer orthodontic solutions.
- True or False: This system corrects smiles in half a year.
- True or False: We will assess your smile before recommending orthodontic treatment.
- True. Uneven teeth make thorough brushing and flossing difficult, offering safe hiding places for harmful oral bacteria and food particles. This provides a perfect breeding ground for plaque, which coats the teeth. Plaque can then weaken tooth enamel and cause gum inflammation, boosting a patient’s risk of tooth decay and gum disease.
- True. To correct crooked or crowded smiles, we may suggest orthodontic treatment. At our office, we offer two popular and practically invisible methods: Invisalign and Six Month Smiles.
- True. With the Six Month Smiles system, we place clear brackets on the teeth and connect them with a tooth-colored arch wire. Less noticeable than traditional metal braces, this system then corrects minor misalignment in a matter of months, instead of a year and a half to two years.
- True. Before receiving treatment, we will make sure this is the best treatment option for your smile. Dr. Calcagno or Dr. Heimer will employ digital x-rays and intraoral cameras to carefully exam your teeth and their placement. Then, our office can decide which of our orthodontic treatment options will work best for you.
ABOUT YOUR ROCHESTER MN DENTISTS:
Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry offer expert services including teeth whitening, Six Month Smiles, Invisalign, root canals, and pediatric dentistry. To schedule a consultation, please call (507) 218-8936. Dr. Gilly Calcagno and Dr. Kara Heimer welcome and serve patients from Rochester, Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington, Austin, and the surrounding communities.