Dr. Calcagno and Dr. Heimer understand the importance of a beautiful smile. Stained, uneven, or damaged teeth can hurt your appearance and cause embarrassment. To correct common esthetic problems, your Rochester dentists offer cosmetic dentistry. With cosmetic dentistry, you can enjoy a beautiful smile again.
Cosmetic Dentistry Quiz
- True or False: Cosmetic treatments address smile esthetics.
- True or False: Dr. Calcagno can erase teeth stains with cosmetic treatments.
- True or False: Porcelain veneers can transform your smile.
- True or False: With Invisalign, Dr. Calcagno offers clear smile correction.
- True. Cosmetic procedures are designed to address problems with the appearance of your smile. Treatments can range from conservative to extensive, depending on your unique smile needs. Dr. Calcagno or Dr. Heimer will perform a thorough examination of your teeth and discuss your smile goals to decide which treatments will best suite your smile.
- True. Dr. Calcagno and Dr. Heimer offer both in-office and at-home teeth whitening procedures. With professional teeth whitening, our team can brighten your smile by multiple shades. If you have any questions about teeth whitening, or any of our other procedures, contact our office today.
- True. Veneers are made from thin shells of porcelain, which fit over the front of your teeth. Porcelain veneers can address minor misalignment, permanent stains, unsightly gaps, and damaged teeth. Veneers can provide complete smile rejuvenation.
- True. Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign doesn’t use metal brackets and wires. Instead, a series of clear plastic aligners will gently and slowly reposition your teeth. Both adults and teens can benefit from Invisalign, provided the patients have minor misalignment problems. Dr. Calcagko and Dr. Heimer will decide if Invisalign is the best choice for improving your alignment.
ABOUT YOUR ROCHESTER FAMILY DENTISTS:
Calcagno Cosmetic and Family Dentistry offer expert services including teeth whitening, Six Month Smiles, Invisalign, root canals, and pediatric dentistry. To schedule a consultation, please call (507) 218-8936. Dr. Gilly Calcagno and Dr. Kara Heimer welcome and serve patients from Rochester, Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington, Austin, and the surrounding communities.