Do you want a beautiful smile? According to a recent Kelton Research study, people with gorgeous smiles are considered both more attractive and successful. At Calcagno Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry, we provide an array of innovative options for improving the health and appearance of your smile. Your Rochester dentist, Dr. Gilly Calcagno, discusses some of our techniques with a fun quiz.
Rochester Smile Improvment Quiz
1. True or False: Your Rochester dentist offers cosmetic dentistry.
2. True or False: To improve little smiles, we offer pediatric dentistry.
3. True or False: Patients can receive a crown in just one visit.
4. True or False: With dental implants, your Rochester dentist can replace one or more missing teeth.
1. True. With cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Calcagno can address a number of common dental imperfections, including teeth stains and damaged smiles. With Invisalign, Dr. Calcagno even offers a clear and comfortable method of improving alignment.
2. True. Instilling good dental habits at an early age is crucial for maintaining a lifetime of healthy teeth and gums. Dr. Calcagno offers innovative care for young patients, including tooth decay prevention with fluoride treatments and dental sealants. Using intraoral cameras and digital x-rays, Dr. Calcagno can also identify the earliest signs of developing dental disorders. This allows your child to receive treatment before the problem requires more costly and invasive intervention.
3. True. With CEREC technology, Dr. Calcagno can fabricate and place a custom-made crown in just one visit. Made from dental ceramic, the crowns mimic the look and function of natural teeth.
4. True. Implants consist of a biocompatible titanium post inserted directly into the jawbone. The bone tissue bonds with the implant, securing the post for decades. Dental implants are then topped with restorations, usually in the form of a crown or even a full or partial set of fixed dentures.
About Calcagno Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry:
Dr. Gilly Calcagno is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the American Dental Association, and the Minnesota Dental Association, and is active in local dental implant study clubs. To schedule a consultation, call Calcagno Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry today at (507) 281-3659.