As a female dentist, Dr. Gilly Calcagno strives to provide a caring and nurturing environment for patients of all ages. When searching for quality family dental care, look no further than your Rochester female dentist, Dr. Calcagno. In today’s blog, Dr. Calcagno uses a fun and informative quiz to discuss our unique approach to safe and comfortable family dentistry.
Family Dentistry Quiz
1. True or False: Dr. Calcagno understands the unique dental health risks women experience.
2. True or False: Dr. Calcagno offers children’s dentistry.
3. True or False: Your Rochester MN family dentist uses the latest technology to watch or signs of decay or periodontal disease.
4. True or False: You and your family should undergo a checkup and cleaning once every six months.
1. True. As a female dentist, Dr. Calcagno understands that women are especially vulnerable to gum disease, particularly during hormonal changes. Puberty, pregnancy, and menopause are all times when the gums are susceptible to periodontal disease. Dr. Calcagno can diagnose the cause and severity of your periodontal disease and prescribe the best course of treatment.
2. True. To protect the teeth and gums of our youngest patients, Dr. Calcagno offers children’s dentistry. During your child’s visit, Dr. Calcagno will watch for any signs of developing dental issues, such as misalignment or tooth decay. Then, she can provide immediate treatment before the problem requires more invasive and costly procedures down the road.
3. True. During a checkup and cleaning, Dr. Calcagno will use intraoral cameras and digital x-rays to peer beneath the gums and observe the teeth close up. This allows Dr. Calcagno to catch the earliest warning signs of serious dental problems.
4. True. The American Dental Association recommends undergoing a checkup and cleaning once every six months.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Rochester MN Family Dentist
Interested in improving the health and beauty of your smile? Then talk to your Rochester family dentist today. Dr. Calcagno will provide the skills and knowledge necessary to maintain healthy teeth and gums for your entire family. To schedule an appointment, call our 55902 dentist office at (507) 281-3659. Also, visit our website for services, before and after photos, and testimonials. Dr. Calcagno offers patients the latest in general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. We are proud to serve the residents of Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington and surrounding communities.