People often feel self-conscious of their smiles due to crooked or crowded teeth. Dental misalignment hinders the health and appearance of the smile. Fortunately, your Rochester dentist, Dr. Gilly Calcagno, offers an esthetically pleasing solution: Invisalign. In today’s blog, Dr. Calcagno uses a fun quiz to explain how Invisalign can correct smiles with the use of metal braces.
1. True or False: You can receive a free cosmetic consultation from Dr. Calcagno.
2. True or False: Your Rochester MN cosmetic dentist offers practically invisible smile correction.
3. True or False: With Invisalign, patients don’t need to alter their diets.
4. True or False: Invisalign requires fewer office visits.
1. True. During your consultation, Dr. Calcagno will discuss your smile goals and perform a thorough oral examination. She will then recommend the most appropriate cosmetic procedures for restoring your smile.
2. True. With Invisalign, Dr. Calcagno can correct crooked teeth without the use of metal brackets and wires. Instead, patients will wear a series of clear plastic aligners that gently and gradually reposition the teeth. The aligners are worn daily for between 20 and 22 hours. About every two weeks, the patient will upgrade to a new set of aligners. The entire treatment process typically takes one year for adults and up to 18 months for teens.
3. True. Since the aligners can be removed before meals, patients don’t need to avoid hard or sticky foods like they would with braces. Removable braces also makes brushing and flossing your teeth easier, which improves oral hygiene and helps prevent teeth stains.
4. True. In most cases, patients only need to see Dr. Calcagno once every six weeks; this saves both time and money.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Rochester MN Cosmetic Dentist
Do you have a smile marred by unsightly misalignment? Interested in the Invisalign process? Then talk to your Rochester, MN cosmetic dentist, Dr. Calcagno, today. Dr. Calcagno will decide if Invisalign is the best choice for correcting your smile. To schedule an appointment, call our 55902 dentist office at (507) 281-3659. Also, visit our website for services, before and after photos, and testimonials. Dr. Calcagno offers patients the latest in general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. We are proud to serve the residents of Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington and surrounding communities.