In recent years, Invisalign has become an increasingly popular method of addressing common smile issues such as crooked or crowded teeth. People prefer this system because Invisalign uses removable aligners instead of metal brackets and wires. In today’s blog, your Rochester dentist, Dr. Gilly Calcagno, uses a fun and informative quiz to discuss the advantages of our Invisalign clear braces.
Invisalign Clear Braces Quiz
1. True or False: Dr. Calcagno offers a free cosmetic consultation.
2. True or False: Invisalign offers inconspicuous smile correction.
3. True or False: The aligners can be removed before meals.
4. True or False: The entire process takes about a year.
1. True. With our complimentary consultation, your Rochester MN cosmetic dentist will perform a thorough oral examination to see if Invisalign is the best course for correcting your smile.
2. True. Instead of metal braces, Invisalign improves smiles with a series of clear plastic aligners. Worn between 20 and 22 hours each day, the aligners are practically invisible. Around every two weeks, you will upgrade to a new set of aligners as your teeth are gradually and gently repositioned.
3. True. Unlike those with traditional orthodontics, patients with Invisalign don’t need to alter their diets or avoid sticky and hard foods. Removable aligners also make brushing and flossing your teeth easier. This improves your oral hygiene and reduces the risk of teeth stains, decay, and gum disease.
4. True. For adults, Invisalign corrects smiles in around a year. Teens may require as much as 18 months to properly address misalignment.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Rochester, MN Cosmetic Dentist
Interested in correcting dental imperfections with Invisalign clear braces? Then talk to you Rochester, MN cosmetic dentist, Dr. Calcagno, today. Dr. Calcagno will answer any questions or concerns regarding our Invisalign. To schedule an appointment, call our 55902 dentist office at (507) 281-3659. Also, visit our website for services, before and after photos, and testimonials. Dr. Calcagno offers patients the latest in general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. We are proud to serve the residents of Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington and surrounding communities.